What is Financial Planning?
A Comprehensive Financial Plan utilizes state of the industry tools and analysis to review a client’s entire financial picture and advise them on how to meet their financial goals and objectives.
Why Engage in Financial Planning?
- Help determine asset allocation by establishing future cash flow needs
- Plan for and stress test retirement goals
- Determine savings rates and investment returns needed to meet financial goals
- Cash flow management
- Plan for education and family support
- Estate & tax planning
- Determine Goals and Objectives
Establishes the foundation for the plan and sets goals for what retirement will look like.
- Organize your financial life
Gather information regarding current financial situation including assets, income, expenses, and liabilities.
- Incorporate Your Vision
We discuss how your desired goals and lifestyle can be obtained with current and future financial resources.
- Stress Test the Base Case
Utilize Monte Carlo simulation and “what if” scenarios to stress test the base case and plan viability in a variety of economic conditions.
- Plan Implementation and Monitoring
Regular reviews with the client take place to monitor the plan’s progress and make any course adjustments as goals, objectives, and financial status shift.